Aboriginal employment services
in Ballarat, Geelong, and surrounding areas
Yambuk Labour Solutions’ methodology can be defined as a structured approach to quality recruitment and the cultural development of Indigenous talents. This encompasses pre-employment and induction activities, employee well-being, and pastoral care. These aspects are crucial to growing and sustaining a dynamic and engaged Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
We offer services grounded in quality and align with our Indigenous agreement.
- Skilled and certified labour
- Major project recruitment strategies
- Qualified tradesmen: electricians, carpenters, boilermakers
- FTE office and administration support
- Social procurement partnerships
- Cultural training and R.A.P. support for clients
- Timesheet data collation and QA
- Community engagement and counselling services